Open When Letters

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I came across "Open When" letters so I decided to make my own.



First came hours and hours of brainstorming. I probably looked at almost every post on Pinterest that was labeled "Open When." I finally was able to make a list uniquely designed for my boyfriend. Now for the fun part, designing them!

All you need are some envelopes (unless you plan on making your own), pretty paper, writing utensils, and ribbon (or twine in my case) to top it off!

If you need some inspiration of what to put in your "Open When" letters, keep reading!



Open When... you receive this

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I would never do anything like this for anyone but you"
  • A personal letter
  • My favorite photo of us
  • Laminated kisses
  • Confetti


Open When... you miss me

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, there's not a day that goes by where I don't miss you"
  • A personal letter
  • Photos 
  • Laminated kisses


Open When... you're having a bad day

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, you may be sad today, but tomorrow is always new"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo
  • Laminated kisses

Open When... there are doubts

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, one thing I wish in this world is to never lose you"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo

Open When... you're mad at me

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, we may bicker at times, but know I love you"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo
  • Laminated kisses
  • "I Owe You" coupons

Open When... I'm mad at you

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, don't worry baby, I won't stay mad at you"
  • A personal letter

Open When... you're horny

  • A poem that reads something inappropriate 
  • A personal letter
  • Laminated kisses
  • A thong (unused)
  • Dirty photos (not pictured)

Open When... you want to reminisce 

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I hope you always replay the night we met too"
  • A personal letter
  • Photos
  • 24 laminated kisses symbolizing the date we met






Open When... you need to know how much I love you

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violates are blue, my love for someone has never felt so true"
  • A personal letter
  • Photos
  • Laminated kisses
  • The "key to my heart"

Open When... you can't sleep

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, you're probably awake cause you're running through my mind too"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo
  • Laminated kisses
  • Weird ways to fall asleep

Open When... you need a lift

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you're feeling down, look at the negatives in a different view"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo
  • Laminated kisses
  • Balloons with little notes on them that become visible when blown up

Open When... you want to think about our future

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I look forward to every new day with you"
  • A personal letter telling him to write me a letter about what he wants for our future
  • Laminated kisses
  • Confetti

Open When... you need a break from work

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, you're such a hard worker, I envy you"
  • A personal letter
  • Photo
  • Laminated kisses

Open When... you need a laugh

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, so many funny memories between met and you"
  • A personal letter
  • Funny photo
  • Laminated kisses
  • Funny picture I drew 

Open When... you're having a guy's night

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, let me know if I need to come save you"
  • A personal letter
  • Sexy photo
  • Laminated kisses
  • $20 (not pictured)

Open When... we are about to see eachother

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't believe that I'm about to see you!"
  • A personal letter
  • Excited photo
  • Laminated kiss with "This will be real soon!" written on the back

Open When... it's June 23rd

  • A poem that reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, check your cabinet for something new"
  • A personal letter
  • A little care package will be hidden and he has to call to find out where. Included will be his favorite, random objects. 


Little things I included in the box



Complete!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS